Essay Exam 3
Due: December 4
- Your answers to the three questions should consist of at least double-spaced two pages combined with 12 point font and one inch margins.
- The questions don't necessarily have "correct" answers, but you need to justify your responses.
- You must use correct spelling and grammar in your answers to the best of your ability.
- You must cite any sources that you reference, but the style doesn't matter.
- What does encapsulation mean?
- Some people criticize Java for requiring that all code be part of a class.
Are there situations where this causes problems?
Is object-oriented programming always the best approach?
- What is refactoring, and what is the benefit of it?
- What is multi-threading? Why would one write a multi-threaded program?
Submit your answers by emailing them to email@example.com.
Please email your answers as a PDF document.
Copyright © 2018 Ian Finlayson | Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.