Essay Exam 2
Due: November 4
- Your answers to the questions should consist of at least double-spaced two pages combined with 12 point font and one inch margins.
- The questions don't necessarily have "correct" answers, but you need to justify your responses.
- You must use correct spelling and grammar in your answers to the best of your ability.
- You must cite any sources that you reference, but the style doesn't matter.
- Suppose you are making a computer version of the game Battleship.
What classes might you create in designing the solution and what would the responsibilities of each be?
- Draw a UML class diagram of the classes in your answer to #1.
- Look up the decorator pattern. Explain what the pattern is used for and
give an example of how it might be effectively applied.
- What are regressions and how can they be avoided?
Submit your answers by emailing them to email@example.com.
Please email your answers as a PDF document.
Copyright © 2018 Ian Finlayson | Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.